The following list represents the Beamline support software pages maintained by the BCDA Group.
- synApps: Beamline-control and Data-acquisition componets for EPICS
- autosave: Support for saving PV values through an ioc reboot
- calc: Device for run-time expression evaluation, and other calculations
- ebrick: EPICS Brick
- ip: Device support and databases for some serial IndustryPack devices
- love: Love serial digital controllers
- motor: Motor support
- optics: Support for x-ray optics
- sscan: Support for moving positioners, triggering detectors, acquiring and storing data
- std: Miscellaneous support
- vme: Device support and databases for some VME devices
- xxx: Sample user application, which builds, loads, and runs software from all synApps modules.
- SPEC: Collection of SPEC macros distributed by BCDA
- Data Acquisition: CCD Support
- Data Visualization: tools used at the APS beamlines