Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, Wendy VanWingeren, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Greg Markovich
- 35-ID is going to remove door 2 to the C station to install a laser.
- 9-ID and 20-ID will get Gen 1 upgrades next shutdown.The FE shutter cables will be replaced at 10-ID and two more beamlines.
- 7-ID will get upgraded and the PSS validated in the September 2015 shutdown.This is when the mode shutter will be taken out of PSS, and a procedure written for authorized personnel to make mode changes.
- There will be a voluntary reduction in force to make up for budget shortcomings at the APS.
- National Elevator is here for crane and elevator inspections.
- Clay discussed the UES group helping RSSEs with CCWP approvals.He also discussed our group being more aware of contractors coming on site.
- The Pre-Run Briefing will be Monday, February 1st, at 1400 in the 438 conference room.
- Marvin Kirchenbaum and Johnson Controls will be recommissioning BioCARS HVAC tomorrow morning.Patti will ask the maintenance mechanics to notify the on-call 4-1001 mechanic when the work is complete.
- Dean is going to check the status of 35-BM’s PS1 repair.The work is scheduled to start possibly on Thursday.All paperwork is in place.
- Dean is going to check with Joe Gagliano on getting our group keys to the pneumatic door gray boxes at 27-ID and 35-ID.