Attendees: Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- There is an All-Hands Meeting today in the 402 Auditorium starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Tech Tuesday is canceled for the day.
- There will be a BSL-2 experiment running at Sector 14 this week.
- There are two explosive sample experiments running this week.Paul Rossi or Nena will pick up the samples from building 46.
- Mohan will host Brazilian Light Source visitors at the APS.
- NE-CAT’s Three-Year Sector Safety Review is next week, on March 4, 2015.
- Nena will speak to to SAXS school group about ESAF next week, on March 4, 2015.
- ESAF is going to be modified to pre-populate the start and end dates and times.The programmer is working on database glitches and it should be live in a couple weeks.
- The 8-BM wall is going to be removed to install a large microscope in the B station.The SSRO has been processed to approve the estimate.
- Clay and Dean helped with DEEI at 6-ID.
- The 4-ID shutter investigation CCWP was posted this morning.
- J. Cross contacted Patti about 29-ID’s backstop replacement procedure, list of approved backstops, and memo indicating personnel authorized to execute the procedure. Patti left a voicemail and emails for J. McChesney informing her how to proceed with D. Haskel completing the memo and K. Jaje processing the procedure in ICMS.D. Wyncott is aware of 29-ID’s needs regarding this procedure.