Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- We are officially in the PSC.When we log our hours in Dayforce, there are new department jobs and project codes.Bruce distributed these codes to the group.
- There will be changes to procedure titles, procedure approvals, MBA title, and more due to the group’s division change.
- The University of Chicago safety award ceremony and reception are on August 6th.Bruce reminded the group to send a list of attendees and turn in our W-9 forms to the U of C office.
- The shared password is due for a change.We will double the special character.
- The 7-ID laser procedure has been switched to a three-year review period.
- Last week, the 18-ID strobe was swapped by the RSSE and SI technician.There was no CCWP, global offline, or APS disabling.With the new CCWP procedure, there will be exceptions to the global offline procedure.Bruno will follow up with Banks to get a list of exceptions.
- There will be a radioactive sample experiment at 6-ID-D starting on Friday. The group has beamtime until Tuesday, but the sample holder may come off of the beamline sooner.
- When Shane was on-call last week, he got a call for a 7-ID Beryllium window image issue.Shane contacted Paul Rossi who suggested the users wait until the following morning to investigate further.There was oxidation on the window that caused the image issue.
- CARS would like to move a water manifold in upstream 13-ID-A to downstream outboard ID-A.MOM and CARS may work together to move the manifold in the next shutdown.MOM should be able to do the work without charging any overhead.Patti will suggest using MOM for the work.