Attendees: Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- Today is Tech Tuesday; Bruno is going to 431, Clay to 433, and Patti to 438.
- Wendy is going to the X7, X8, and X9 Switchgear Maintenance meeting today.This will shut down power in the Storage Ring.
- Patti is going to the Shutdown Planning meeting tomorrow to find out more about the 433/434 switchgear maintenance on August 29th.
- The FMS online request system is going to be live on August 4th.
- Dayforce is due on Fridays.
- Our new group secretary is Tracy Thomas.
- Some of the eyewash heads in Bruno’s labs are going bad.Bruno looked up new replacement heads for the eyewashes.Bruno will inquire with Ed Russell and building management about getting all of the heads replaced.
- There are radioactive samples starting Saturday morning at 16-BM-D with LLNL users.HP will have to be called in for surveys.
- The LNDS main dewar valve on the B module closed on Thursday evening for about an hour and a half.Wendy submitted a downtime report because 11-ID was affected by the valve closure.