Attendees: Clay White, Nena Moonier, Bruno Fieramosca, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Julie Cross
- Julie reviewed the 7-BM and 12-ID BCRRT Commissioning readiness checklists.She is going to create a Box site and invite our group to comment on her documents.
- The Performance Appraisal system is open for entering self-evaluation information.October 8th is the deadline for entries.
- The pre-run briefing is on Monday, 10/5, at 1400 in 438C010.
- The shift and dor schedules have been updated.
- The lighting project in 436 is done.
- 24-ID will start up on Thursday for a machine studies at 1600.HP will need to be present for a type C survey of the 24-ID-B door.
- Wendy compiled a HP type C survey list for start up. She will accompany HP for startup surveys.
- The 14-ID-A-P-01 bellows should have shipped yesterday, arrive today, and work starting tomorrow.
- 7-BM-B will take white beam 8 a.m. on start up day if Health Physics is available.Bruno scheduled a BCRRT for today.
- There is a door at 6-BM-A that was difficult to pull open.There was something found in the door trough holding the door back.J. Wright cleared this out of the trough.
- There were questions about station ladder railings.Paul Rossi said that the railings are okay if they are flush mounted.