Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Greg Markovich, Andy Stevens, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, Patti Pedergnana, Julie Cross, Leonard Morrison, Shane Flood, Ralph Bechtold, Dean Wyncott
Julie Cross and Schecknit Discussion
- Dean said that 12-ID-B needs a new door rail and two bearings ordered as soon as possible or this station will be out of commission. Scheck is needed to do the work.
- Tech Tuesday is today; Clay will attend 433, Shane 431, and Dean 438.
- 2-ID and 6-ID are the final PSS upgrades during the April/May Shutdown. There may be a Gen 3 upgrade at 4-ID too.
- Clay is meeting with the Airgas folks to determine how to get rid of legacy gas cylinders. Let him know this week if your gas yard has any such cylinders to rid of.
- Shops training is this and next Friday.