Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Nena Moonier, Wendy VanWingeren, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- Shutter pneumatics box RSS tags should be removed.
- There is an ES&H walk-through at Sectors 15, 16, and 17 today from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Bruce asked that the UES Group update all of their training while it is still Shutdown.
- Bruno is ordering gas cylinders and needs to name the storage location of these cylinders. Bruce said to use his office number.
- Brian Stark and Mike Link are IT group personnel that are often on the floor. They can be readily reached at extension x-0714.
- There is another ES&H walk-through at Sector 10 on Wednesday at 2 p.m. with Clay and Shane.
- The Front End walk-throughs are tomorrow and may continue into Wednesday.
- Dean will be contacting Scheck and Andy Stevens for an outlet installation in his area.
- Dean presented Routine Radiation Survey information.
- Sector 13 is going to use Central Shops to weld unistrut in the ID-D station. Bob Sommer is the mechanic doing the work and he has requested an open flame permit and work entry clearance. Patti will submit a Work Request and CCWP once Sector 13 provides a date for the work.