Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- Bruce reviewed the new Configuration Control Policy. There will be no RSSE in the new policy. There will be a job coordinator which will often be the Floor Coordinators.
- There are two switchgear maintenance periods in Dean’s area. He will be contacting his residents about getting extension cords.
- Dean contacted Dana Capatina about engineering a cover for the 35-ID-C wall area that Scheck drilled a hole into. Bruce said that Andy Stevens will be talking to Scheck employees regarding what they are allowed to drill into, noting the beamline and storage ring walls are not allowed to be drilled into without the proper permits.
- Dean is working on getting LN2 system drawings on beamlines in his area. He is getting responses on the water flow during shutdown as well.
- Dean is doing more DEEI work at 35-ID. He is in contact with Jonathan Baldwin for help on inspections.
- Andy Stevens is going to have S&A take measurements on the 16-BM-D door during shutdown. The MOM group is also going to arrange for Scheck to replace the door bearings, lift the pneumatic door to a new position, and possibly replace the wall-floor interface shroud that is in the door trough.
- Sector 22 wants Scheck to cut a table and Shane will be in contact with Andy Stevens and George Doktorcyk.
- Sector 22 will get the new cross rail on their BM-A crane installed this shutdown. Bruno will have National Elevator in the week of January 9th to certify the new piece. They will be here for two weeks.
- Shane is going to locate the Beam Quality Reporting Tool.
- There have been bogus Beam Instability Complaint entries with links to websites received. Greg Fystro is going to add a captcha to the form.
- Bruno sent Sectors 3-8 LN2 drawings to Julie Cross.