Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Wendy VanWingeren, Nena Moonier, Shane Flood, and Patti Pedergnana
- Ken Volin will be at our meeting next week to ask our group for a dewar inventory.
- Tom Barkalow sent a two-page questionnaire to APS management about the APS’ HSE needs .
- SI replaced the 9-ID-C strobe relay in response to Shane’s RMD report.
- Bruno is taking care of a laser contractor visiting 7-ID, who needs LOTO assistance.
- Patti will process the WPC/JSA/WEC for Juelich to visit 35-ID-C for the installation of a new chopper and its software. The contractors will be here next week.
- Wendy is on jury duty for the rest of the week.
- There is a meeting tomorrow about the upcoming Plutonium levitation experiment and Bruce will attend the meeting in Wendy’s stead.
- There are two BSL-2 experiments running this week, brain samples at 2-ID-D and purified hemoglobin at 14-ID.