Attendees: Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Clay White, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, and Patti Pedergnana
- At S24 and S26 the ID setpoint was not returning to its saved value.
- S19 had the IDD shutter switches reset.
- S5 had their IDB shutter cylinders rebuilt.
- 2-ID-D needs an EEI of equipment that has been here in the past. Bruno is going to perform the inspection.
- The cant angle work at 4-ID has been postponed. Only prep work for the work will be done in the upcoming shutdown.
- 8-ID is going to turn the monochromator 180 degrees.
- The 9-ID mini-hutches may be taken apart this shutdown and temporarily moved to S29 area for storage. They will be installed at 2-ID permanently in the future.
- Tunnels will close 5/16-5/17.
- There will be switchgear and LTHW maintenance this shutdown but there were no areas mentioned at the shutdown planning meeting.
- Fast valves are going to be removed at 1-BM’s and 6-ID’s Front Ends.
- Pneumatic shutter solenoids at 3-ID, 4-ID, and 6-ID are going to be replaced this shutdown.
- 32-ID may run radioactive samples on Friday. The samples are coming from Australia but as of now do not have proper containment.
- S20 got a NIST standard containing Uranium and Thorium that needs to go to bldg. 200 to be loaded.
- On Thursday, Martin McBriarty is running radioactive samples at 13-ID-E.