Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Shane Flood, Wendy VanWingeren, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
Guest: Julie Cross
- Julie explained the purpose of the Resource Evaluation Group. They evaluate all PSC division-funded projects. Projects are followed from start to end to check progression or possible change in scope. In Vector, there is a Service Now function where the status of the FY 2017 projects can be viewed. All projects evaluated are strategic projects; there are no building or maintenance projects as this is handled by Rick janik.
- Bruce reminded the group that the Low Temperature Hot Water work will be done tomorrow. All LOMs will be cold.
- The group’s lunch will be on Wednesday, May 10th, at PF Chang’s.
- 35-ID’s laser target installation is underway in the C station.
- The helium recovery bladder will be installed in the 431-432 truck lock. More details are to come from the Conventional Facilities group.
- Sector 13 asked for a sound consultant to abate experimental hall floor background noise. Bruce suggested entering an IH Vector request or talking to John Katsoudas at Sector 10.
- Shane has a new PC. His old PC will be moved to the 431 FC office soon. He will also order new monitors for a few offices.
- Microsoft 365 email will be installed soon.