Advanced Photon Source

An Office of Science National User Facility

APS-EFOG Meeting Minutes - 05/15/2017

Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, Dean Wyncott, George Srajer, and Patti Pedergnana

Bruce Glagola

  • The Pre-Run Briefing will be on Tuesday, May 30th, at 1:30 p.m. in the 438 conference room.
  • The tunnel closes between Tuesday and Wednesday.  Storage Ring walk-throughs start Tuesday at 1600 and Zones A-F walk-throughs begin Wednesday at 1000.
  • Bruno was asked to give an overview of the ESAF posting procedure to the group at next week’s meeting.

Clay White

  • 9-ID mini-hutches 3 and 4, outboard side only, were moved.  The existing inboard mini-hutches need to be painted.  MOM group needs to caulk the gaps on the inboard mini-hutches.  Industrial Hygiene took lead smears and the results are due back today.
  • Bruce asked Clay to double check that all vibration monitors are up and running for the summer run.

Patti Pedergnana

  • 1-BM’s and 6-ID’s Front End work is complete.  All RSS components have been retagged.  Patti will send the CCWPs for Validations Complete approval in ICMS.
  • 26-ID’s Front End is still cooling down from the bake out.  It should be ready for retagging later this afternoon and CCWP ready to close out tomorrow.
  • Scheck will start work on the 16-BM-D door tomorrow.  The CCWP is already posted.
  • There was a discussion about the new Document Numbering Convention and how it will affect the EFO group when checking CCWPs into ICMS.  Patti will send an email to Jeff Toeller requesting new field 2 and 3 values to help categorize these documents.

George Srajer

  • George will send information on the new document numbering convention to the group.

Dean Wyncott

  • 33-ID will have a roof labyrinth installed on the A station by Scheck.  The cost of labor only is $7,600.