Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, Dean Wyncott, Nena Moonier, Shane Flood, George Srajer, and Patti Pedergnana
- Stephen Streiffer, Denny Mills, the Division Directors and George met to look at projects. They decided that Bruce can post a position description for one new Floor Coordinator.
- George asked that Wendy or Patti attend Julie Cross’ committee meetings.
- George spoke with Jeff Toeller about adding values to the document ID system.
- The Pre-Run Briefing will be on Tuesday, May 30th, at 1:30 p.m. in the 438 conference room. Walk-throughs need to be completed before taking any holiday time off this coming weekend.
- Bruce reminded the group to complete Dayforce for this week by Tuesday, 5/23, at noon.
- IH swipes found lead contamination at 9-ID and 10-BM after the mini-hutches were moved. The MOM group was wiping the area down with an Alconox solution. Custodial may perform a better scrub on the floors.
- Central Shop’s cost of labyrinth fabrication and installation is $6,600 total, $4,000 for fabrication and $2,600 for installation.
- 35-BM’s walk-through is complete with CCCL posted and the AR reviewed.
- 33-ID’s new roof labyrinth is installed and will need a HP type C survey upon start up.
- 16-BM-D’s door work is underway. The parts were machined and re-installed.
- 22-ID’s work is done, with rails removed and S&A verification complete.
- The bio-safety cabinets will be certified on Thursday or Friday this week.
- Bruno is taking over the maintenance and calibration of the ozone monitors from Alex Deriy.
- Bruno is adding another MSA flammability detector to 7-BM-B.
- 4-ID-C will need an extended HP type C survey upon start up.
- Bruno gave the group an ESAF procedure overview. The group discussed the common ways the procedure is performed and ESAFs entered into the database.