Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Clay White, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, and Patti Pedergnana
- The User Office requested that we check the user’s training when posting ESAFs. Bruce reminded us to continue doing this.
- Steve Davey is going on vacation from 7/18-7/30. He asked for Patti to be back-up BSDRSC chair while he is out. Bruce suggested that Julie Cross be a reference if this happens. Davey will discuss this with John Connolly.
- The group discussed the Floor Coordinator applicants. Bruce will arrange a meeting with our HR representative and start scheduling interviews with the selected applicants.
- Bruno distributed photos of the 4-ID-C end-station showing an end cap. We will now RSS tag the X-05 end-table and the end cap if these are installed in the future. Patti will review the 4-ID and 29-ID procedures.
- The liquid helium recovery project in 431/432 truck lock may take up to 3 weeks to complete. John Freeland asked if they could wait to do some of the work during today’s machine studies as construction equipment was in the way of beamline access.
- Bruno asked that when we issue an O2 monitor to also hand out the door placard.
- Sectors 13, 14 and 15 had their ES&H walk-throughs today. Sectors 16, 17, and 19 will be walked-through on Monday, 7/17/2017.
- 16-BM-D’s door was adjusted today and a HP type C survey is needed tomorrow.
- 16-ID-D’s radioactive sample experiment was broken down this morning.
- Clay had Ben Reinhart move a methane cylinder from Sector 13 to the 12-BM cylinder cage in the gas yard.
- The water leak at the 23-ID Front End is in the corrector. The corrector was taken out of service for now. The repair will not be done until next week.
- 27-ID had trouble opening their hutch door over the weekend. Tim Clute and Jack Burke replaced a pneumatics box solenoid on the B door and it was working again.