Attendees: Bruce Glagola, Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, Shane Flood, Dean Wyncott, Lisa Berkland, and Patti Pedergnana
- Bruce welcomed Lisa to the FC group. We will get an office, PC, trike, and keys ready for her first day, September 25, 2017.
- SR-FE walk-throughs will be done Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
- Walk-downs have started. Wendy said that 17-ID, 18-ID and 19 have been done. There are some electrical equipment inspections that are needed. We have QEW help from the XSD beamlines, including Rick Spence, Mike Pape, Chris Roehrig, Lynn Ribaud, Kurt Goetze, and Evan Maxey. Bruce said electrical hazards need to be corrected right away. Equipment needing EEI can be scheduled for inspection, and cannot be used until an inspection is completed.
- The MCR will not post new ESAFs in the off-hours during the next run.
- Patti asked for Paul Rossi to send a list of FAQs about ESAF and QEW walk-throughs. She will put together a list for him to address. She will also ask Rossi to send the FC shift schedule and to inform the residents that they cannot post ESAFs during the off-shift. Patti will remove the ESAF posting procedure from the MCR training page. Local residents should request ESAF posting with their local FC.
- 7-ID wants to install new labyrinths. Bruno asked Andy Stevens about Scheck doing this work and they are steering clear of labyrinth installation. Per Clay, Steve Davey has information about other vendors or central shops installing new labyrinths. Bruno will inquire with Davey.
- 33-BM-C has a set-up needing EEI but the station additionally has oxygen deficiency issues with this set up. Paul Rossi is looking further into the set-up.
- Bruno is working on calibration of Sector 10’s station hard-mounted gas monitors. He will work on ODH later this week. Shane and Bruno will also do their hoisting a rigging inspections this week.
The 2017-03 Pre-Run briefing will be Monday, October 2, 2017, at 2 p.m. in the 438 conference room.