Attendees: Bruno Fieramosca, Nena Moonier, Clay White, Wendy VanWingeren, George Srajer, Dean Wyncott, Lisa Berkland, and Patti Pedergnana
- Bruce will complete Performance Appraisals with comments and have employee discussions upon his return.
- 12-BM had PSS warnings on the beamline but no action was taken today during machine studies.
- Dean reminded the group that 31-ID reposts their single proprietary ESAF every Monday morning.
- George met with Stephen Streiffer and Paul Rossi about ESAF approvals and asked the group for ideas on ESAF approval in the future.
- The Office of Enforcement will investigate the three electrical incidents at ANL during the week of December 11, 2017.
- Rick Gammons from the USDA reapproved the APS’ regulated soil permit.
- Mike Fagan said he would visit 9-BM’s George Sterbinsky to discuss the vacuum issues the beamline has been having.
- There is a meeting regarding the combination of the DMS with the Beamline Component Database and CCCL on Thursday. Patti will attend in Clay’s stead. It is from 2-3 p.m. in building 401 room B4100.
- 17-ID has two intermittent proprietary ESAFs that get posted. Wendy has been squaring away proprietary time used with Anne Mulichak and Kevin Battaile as the experiments conclude.